We embrace diversity and promote a safe, healthy and nurturing environment for students, where they feel valued, loved and cared for. In the pursuit of excellence, the school sets high standards of achievement for its pupils in academic, sporting, social and cultural activities. Vivek International Public School is the best school for admission in Baddi, offering high-quality education and a warm atmosphere for children’s whole growth.
Admission to Nursery, L.K.G. & U.K.G. classes, is based on the assessment arrived at after interaction with parents and their wards.
Nursery: 3 Yrs | LKG: 3.5 Yrs | UKG: 4.5 Yrs.
For classes I to XII, selections will be made on the basis of evaluation-cum interview. A student seeking admission will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she:
- has been studying in a school recognised by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education in India.
- has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that class.
- the School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned.
- documents(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
Admission to class IX/XI in a school, shall be opened only to such a student who has passed class VIII examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE or to any recognised Board or is recognised by the Education Department of the Government of the State/U.T. in which the institution is located.
Admission to class X, in a school shall be opened only to such a student who:
- has completed a regular course of studies for class IX and;
- has passed class IX examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE or to any recognised Board or is recognised by the Education Department of the Government of the State/U.T. in which the institution is located.